BLACK SHADOW BACKGROUNDS
Learn to take beautiful photos with a black shadow background that isolates and showcases your subject!
Black shadow backgrounds are very popular images. Animals and people look fantastic isolated against the dark background.
We think of these as reverse silhouettes. The background is goes black while we expose for the subject. People usually think that they are the results of some sort of Photoshop magic where we are removing
the background. No, we are not doing anything like that, not at all. You'll learn which settings to use and important shooting techniques, all
explained in easy to understand plain language with plenty of help and how-to videos along the way to get the results you are looking for.
- Isolate your subject
- Remove distractions
- Contemporary portraits
- Quality of light
- Understanding and using negative space in your composition
- Camera settings and shooting techniques
- How to set up the shot
- How-to videos on setting up your shot and processing your images in Photoshop
- You will need a model - human or animal
- A DSLR camera is helpful but not required for this course
- To get the most from this course, you should plan shoot new photos using the lesson materials.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will receive the lesson on the course start date.
- This short course includes a comprehensive lesson with detailed instructions and an assignment. You will have two weeks to work on your assignment.
- After completing the assignment you will upload your photos to the website.
- Your instructor reviews your photos and offers constructive comments.
- You can ask questions and discuss ideas with your classmates.
Next session TBA
|COURSE MATERIALS ONLY
|Purchase the course materials only for this course as an on-demand tutorial for instant access with no instructor.
Visit our On-Demand Tutorials for details.