How often do you offer these courses?
Our courses start every other Wednesday. The classes offered will vary a little depending on seasons and demand but
something is guaranteed to be happening every other Wednesday.
How do your classes work?
- You will receive a reminder email on the course start date when your lesson is ready.
- Each lesson includes a photo assignment.
- You will have two weeks including two weekends to work on your assignment.
- You can ask questions, post work in progress, ask for help or chat with your classmates or instructors as you work on your assignment. We are here to help and a lively discussion makes the class a richer experience for everyone.
- After shooting the assignment you will upload your photos to the website by the due date and we will critique your photos and give you helpful advice and tips.
Can I upload previously shot photos for my assignment?
We would really like everyone to shoot for the assignment as that is the best way to learn. If it's absolutely impossible to shoot, then you
can submit an old photo but we'd really like to see something new.
When will my critiques be done?
We get all the critiques done within 3 days of the assignment due date.
What is your refund policy?
We offer a 100% refund before the course start date. Once the first lesson has been sent out no refunds will be given.
I bought the materials only for one of your online courses. Can I now pay the difference and join the online version of the course?
Yes and no. Yes, you can join the next online session of the course but you must pay the full course price. As you can imagine, we get lots of these requests so consider this an admin charge. You
also have the option of sending us photos directly for private critique. Please email us for prices regarding this option email@example.com