Please read and understand our
|Self Directed Tutorial
|Horse at Liberty - Materials only
This tutorial includes the course materials only for our Horses at Liberty course. This tutorial is for self-directed learning with no instructor, assignment or critique. For the instructor taught version of this course click here.
Liberty is the state of being free with the power to do as one pleases without any kind of restraints or control. The horse at liberty is in its most authentic and powerful state. In this tutorial we work with photographing all kinds of free horses in their pastures and natural environments at rest and play without the influence of people. This tutorial focuses on lighting, composition and seeing creatively.
- Learning to see horses creatively
- Seeing and working with the light
- Effective composition and image design
- Observing and capturing herd interactions
- Shots that work of horse behaviors like grazing, rolling, scratching and playing
- How to take a backlit photo
- Camera settings and shooting techniques
Add To Cart